Friday, January 28, 2011

Thing a Day 1/27 JumpPacks, the Basecoat...


Thing a Day, Thursday January 27, 2011



Digging into the 40 ASM Jump Packs, I busted out the airbrush and laid down my base colors.  With my deep Red Gore-esqe base mix, and my Blood Red highlight coat, I was able to produce the following:




Steps one and two, base dark red and highlight Blood Red.

Final Step, Highlights.  This of course, is only done on the top facing surfaces. I really want to take my highlighting serious on these, which is kind of why I waited until I painted all of my foot troops first.  The JP ASM might be slower to paint then my Tacs and Devs were, but I hope to improve now that I have had 104 models of practice.

Basecoated and finished for now.
Tomorrow night, I plan to line and paint my Blue-Black on the other half.

Thanks for reading.

-MikeD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...