Thing a Day, Wednesday January 19, 2011
So today I got a lot done! WOO! I was able to finish my second half of "blacking" for my missile Devs, and I did the blue helmets completely on all of them as well. With the two converts from the Tac squads, I repainted their helmet halves and got them tidied up. Check out the update pics below!
|Three shots spanning all of the devs fully blue-d and blacked out.|
- Painted the half blacks for the remaining heavy weapons.
- Painted black 7 Meltaguns (not pictured).
- Painted all helmet halves blue, highlighted and shaded. 100% DONE.
- Painted all purity seals, highlighted, shaded, script, and seal wax in green tones.
- Painted all Eyes and Lenses green with highlights and shade.
|Some closer examples of each heavy weapon and the two transplant Missile marines from the Tac squads.|