Friday, February 18, 2011

Thing a Day 2/17 Me Time = Painting time

Thing a Day 2/17 Me Time = Painting time

Hello true believers! Last night, I had a rare opportunity.  The kids were away, and the Significant other was out having a girls night.  So what would a self respecting gaming nerd do?  Paint, of course!  So I did just that.  Sitting down in front of my neglected jump packs, I finished touching up the base colors and applied 30+ decals, then touched those decals up.

Pics after the jump.


As you may or may not be able to see I separated the packs into 4 sets and added icons to identify the units.  Lightning bolts, and wing icons.  Adds a nice touch methinks.


One more good sitting and I think I can finish these bad boys up.  Just the metals and golds to do, and I'm off to start the first Unit of dudes to wear these packs.

Thanks for reading!

-MikeD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...