Friday, June 11, 2010

The obligatory Intro Post



Hi, My name is Mike, or MikeD for the unfamiliar.  This blog was created to help share my thoughts and efforts in the world of Miniature Wargaming.  I have been playing miniature wargames off and on for almost fourteen years.  Now, of course that doesn't make me a veteran, just a guy who knows his way around some super glue, plastic sprues and a bit of dice throwing.  I have played mainly 40K back in fourth, and now in Fifth, some 7th Fantasy, I have played a bit of Mordheim too.  In the past few years I began to expand my horizons and focus on this as a serious hobby, and finally decided to throw off my troll suit and begin contributing.  I frequent many a blog and forum, and now I want to try and finally contribute too! This blog will contain posts about Moddeling, Modding, Painting, some List Building and tactics, and all with a dash of things I may come to think about when I work on my "Little Men" or probably should be thinking about even at work.  Thanks for taking the time to check out this blog, and I hope that I can bring you some intesting and entertaining posts.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...