I threw more paint on the bases, to give them an Orangey ruddy rust color with the metal. Feels kinda Orky... Here is a pic.
I am not sure how they will look with an Angel Sanguine on them, so I am working on my first squad and leaving these for the time being to tweak later. Still have to flock them too.
Secondly, following the Les Bursley Tutorial I mentioned in my last post, I went forth and mixed up a gallon of my red basecoat, thinned for the airbrush and proceeded to basecoat the squad. here are th results:
Next step is to line the black, and cleanup the black side. Overall, it was pretty easy once I got the hang of it. It is a great idea. More this weekend.
Thanks for looking!