Friday, June 25, 2010

Bases Finished? Tac Squad one, Base Coated.

Update.

I threw more paint on the bases, to give them an Orangey ruddy rust color with the metal. Feels kinda Orky... Here is a pic.


 I am not sure how they will look with an Angel Sanguine on them, so I am working on my first squad and leaving these for the time being to tweak later.  Still have to flock them too.

Secondly, following the Les Bursley Tutorial I mentioned in my last post, I went forth and mixed up a gallon of my red basecoat, thinned for the airbrush and proceeded to basecoat the squad.  here are th results:


Next step is to line the black, and cleanup the black side.  Overall, it was pretty easy once I got the hang of it. It is a great idea.  More this weekend.

Thanks for looking!

-Mike

1 comment:

  1. What's the putty you use to keep them on the corks? I bought some adhesive putty by scotch but it seems a bit weak.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...